Monday, February 25, 2013

REVIEW TIME WITH RATES?

It has come to my attention that many of my students have claimed that they do not remember how to divide decimals. So with that being said I have gone and planned for decimals to be included in our activities and lessons as much as possible in order for us to review. With that said, many students realized really quickly that they did remember, but that has not caused me to change any plans.

Todays Do Now was "Mary bought 6 donuts for $2.10, what is the cost of each donut."

Afterwards we did a few demial division problems together and then I assigned a few to be done at their seats for a grade, below you will see the problem key. Please feel free to practice these and check your answers and work to see if you still got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment